Earning a EG SKY Travel & Tourism Internationally Accredited certificates makes a whole world of difference. Once you have decided on the course you would like to pursue at EGSKY, you may either apply online or download the Registration Form and personally submit the duly filled particulars at our office.
HOW TO APPLY
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING AT EGSKY
note that incomplete Registration Forms will not be accepted
Minimum eligibility criteria for the requested course should be met
Do retain a photocopy of the duly completed Registration Form
COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM
- Fill in the Registration Form only if you meet the eligibility for admission for the chosen course
- Please ensure the following particulars are included in Registration Form: Passport size photograph (3.5 x 4.5cm width), Application fees
- It is mandatory to provide your email address and contact number as it will be used by our office for communication purposes
- Registration Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during original document verification will result in cancellation
- Qualifying candidates will be informed by email / phone about the date, time and venue of the Admission Procedure (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview)
- Candidates Once qualified they will be declared eligible for admission.
- The Admission procedure may continue till the end of the day. You are requested to make the necessary travel and boarding arrangements
OFFER OF ADMISSION
- All qualifying candidates will be intimated of their selection through an Admission Letter. Details regarding fee payment at the time of admission, date, time as well as venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- An enrollment letter will also be sent with the necessary details along with the enrollment number
- Offer of admission will be valid only for the specific programme opted by the candidate as well as for the same academic session. The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled within the specified time.
- Failure to pay the fee within the specified date or report for classes after payment of fee will entail cancellation of admission.